Please follow the steps below to get your VAT refund on the delegate and guest fee's:

I have a EU VAT number: 


Please complete the necessary formalities for the vat refund in your home country. 


I do not have a EU VAT number:


 You can use a Belgian form which you can find here or your domestic one.

You need to send all this to this address:

SPF Finances
Centre Etrangers – Team 6
Bd du Jardin Botanique 50, boîte 3429
B-1000 Bruxelles
+32 (0)257 740 40

Please submit your application with the following documents:

o   You need to add copies of the invoices. These invoices need to be detailed (not summary invoices by month). If not, it will be rejected.

o   If the invoice refers to a contract (for instance, management fees) then you must add a copy of your contract.

o   A statement that you are liable to VAT in your home country (VAT certificate) not older than 1 year.

o   A legal copy of your last balance, profit and loss account.

o   A legal copy of the registration with a chamber of commerce or an IRS certificate which shows clearly your activity. (These should not be older than 1 year. These documents have to be translated in Dutch, French, English or German).

o   The received credit notes.

o   A power of attorney if the application is entered by a mandatory (a third party).

If this third party is also the beneficiary of the refund, then the power of attorney needs to be legalised.

Please also add your bank details (Iban number, swift address, name and complete address of the bank) otherwise we cannot refund.

Please add enough information so we can see what has happened. You can add a small description of what your Belgian supplier has delivered to you, for what reason and (if necessary) how it was resold again.